Adult Group Home Program
Creating Harmony and Balance
Providing support services for individuals with intellectual and other developmental disabilities.
Mon – Fri — 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday — 9:00am – 3:30pm
Sunday — Closed
Quality Residential Services and Assessment of Needs
Access to Transportation and Community Engagement
Trained Staff and Medical Care Support
- To be treated with dignity and respect.
- To be well informed about your support plan.
- To participate in the development of your support plan.
- To have an authorized representative make decisions for you.
- To be accompanied by a trusted person (or persons) when participating in services/supports planning, assessments and evaluations.
- To make informed decisions about your support plan.
- To privacy, safety and confidentiality.
- To be protected from abuse, neglect and exploitation.
- To receive services without discrimination as prohibited by law.
- To access information in your service records.
- To have your complaints resolved.
- To ask questions and be told about your rights.
- To get help with your rights.